“In any business, employees are the life-blood, they ARE the business. Through our employees, Dansko will learn, evolve and regenerate itself virtually forever, ensuring that we are able to deliver our brand promise today, tomorrow and for generations to come.”
Based in West Grove, Pennsylvania (about 40 miles west of Philadelphia), Dansko employs over 150 dedicated people working in our LEED Gold Certified corporate headquarters and state of the art Distribution Center.
In 2012, Dansko proudly became 100% employee-owned through an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan). The transition to employee ownership marked the continuation of Dansko’s commitment to its employees, its community and its values.
- Leather uppers. Nubuck treated with 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain resistance
- Leather linings for all-day comfort
- Molded memory foam footbed
- Lightweight EVA and cork midsole
- Rubber outsole for long lasting wear