Why We like Dansko (aside from cute and comfort)
“In any business, employees are the life-blood, they ARE the business. Through our employees, Dansko will learn, evolve and regenerate itself virtually forever, ensuring that we are able to deliver our brand promise today, tomorrow and for generations to come.”
Based in West Grove, Pennsylvania (about 40 miles west of Philadelphia), Dansko employs over 150 dedicated people working in our LEED Gold Certified corporate headquarters and state of the art Distribution Center.
In 2012, Dansko proudly became 100% employee-owned through an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan). The transition to employee ownership marked the continuation of Dansko’s commitment to its employees, its community and its values.
- Leather uppers
- Dri-Lex ® socklining for moisture management
- Shock-absorbing foam midsole for all-day comfort
- Lightweight construction for all-day wear
- Forepart insert for additional cushioning
- Beveled heel for stability
- Rubber outsole with tread for shock absorption and traction
- Heel height is 2 1/4 inches