About Keep Nature WIld:
Our mission has remained the same since day one: Build communities by picking up trash outside. For every item you purchase, one pound of trash is physically picked up from the wild. This is accomplished by;
- Hosting monthly cleanup events to pick up trash.
- Fostering an ambassador program, The Wild Keepers, which is a worldwide community that get outside and pick up trash.
- Using the power of social media to promote volunteerism and responsible outdoor recreation. Our partnerships allow us opportunities to get out into the wild and make a difference.
Keep Nature Wild is committed to ethical manufacturing. We only work with partners that respect the people they employee and the environment we all enjoy. Nearly 100% all our clothing is manufactured in WRAP certified facilities.
WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) is a globally recognized independent non-profit organization dedicated to promoting safe, lawful, humane and ethical manufacturing through certification and education. Companies accepted into the WRAP organization go through an extensive application process that ensures that sewn products are being produced under lawful, humane and ethical conditions.
- Fits true to size
- Heavy-weight, 10.3 oz
- 100% Cotton anti-pill fleece
- Pullover hood, raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, lined hood, tonal drawcord
- Sleeve cuff ribbing, preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Screen printed locally in Arizona
- Created in WRAP Certified facilities
This isn’t your average outdoor gear… Together we pick up one pound of trash for every product sold.